The hCG diet plan is a strict diet plan in the sense that you always need to look at the number of calories you are going to put into your body.
This is especially true when you reach phase 2 and phase 3 of the hCG diet where the former requires you to eat only a maximum of 500 calories while the latter is where you will slowly increase your calorie intake.
Because of this, not a lot of people know how to make foods that will encourage their kids to eat healthy along with them.
So today, I am going to share with you a recipe that will help you bond with your kids and will also help them eat healthier foods.
The hCG Diet Teriyaki Salmon Parcels is a healthy dish that contains only 240 calories and it is very easy to make. Also, there are some parts of the dish that allows your kids to do something.
Without further ado, here are all of the ingredients that you will need in order to make the hCG Diet Teriyaki Salmon Parcels:
2 Tablespoon low-salt soy sauce
1 Tablespoon clear honey
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon mirin (optional)
a little sunflower oil
300g Tenderstem broccoli
4 x 100g salmon fillets
1 small piece of ginger, cut into matchsticks
sesame oil (optional)
sliced spring onions, toasted sesame seeds and cooked rice, to serve
1. This is something for the kids: you can assign them to make the sauce and the marinade that will be used in the dish. Assign them to get a bowl and mix together the honey, soy, mirin, and garlic. The Mirin sauce is optional but I highly recommend you add it for a little bit of sweetness.
2. Next, have your kids cut out some foil making sure that they are big squares. Assign them to make 4 for the dish.
3. Now that the foil is cut, brush each one of them with some oil.
4. The next thing you should do is put some broccoli in the foil and then put the salmon over it. Sprinkle the ginger over the salmon afterward.
5. Next, have your kids spoon some of the sauce over the salmon. Also, you can drizzle some sesame oil to add some nuttiness to the dish.
6. Fold the edges of the foil so that the fish is properly enclosed in it. You can prepare this ahead of time to allow the fish to marinate.
7. Next, preheat the oven to 200-degrees Celcius. Put the hCG diet Salmon parcels on a baking tray lined with baking sheet and let your children put the tray into your oven.
8. Allow the fish to cook for about 15-20 minutes and then remove it from the oven. Allow the fish to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
9. Lastly, get a plate and place the Salmon parcel on top. Sprinkle some spring onions and sesame seeds and you’re ready to serve the dish!
The hCG Diet Teriyaki Salmon Parcels not only allows you to cook an amazing dish but this also allows you to bond with your children as well.
Again, the hCG Diet Teriyaki Salmon Parcels only contains 240 calories and is perfect for phase 2 of the hCG diet plan.